If you need a screenshot to send to support the following instructions might help:
Keyboard Press Command-Shift-3 (This saves the screen to a file on your desktop)
Keyboard Press Ctrl-PrtScn (This saves the screenshot to Memory)
- press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the top or side of your device.
- immediately press and release the Home button.
- to find your screenshot, go to the Photos app > Albums and tap Camera Roll.
- press the power button and volume-down button together
- hold for a few seconds until the screen flashes to signal the screengrab has been captured.
- it will be saved in a screenshots folder in the gallery.
If this doesn’t work and your phone has a ‘Home’ button try using the home and volume-down buttons.
Note: on some mobile devices the steps may vary due to manufacturer settings.