Announcing an exciting new insurance program for members.
The PAA is excited to announce that eligible members will soon have exclusive access to comprehensive and cost-effective Professional indemnity, Public & Products Liability insurance through their PAA membership.
The PAA is working with insurance broker BMS Risk Solutions Pty Ltd (BMS) to bring a member-centric perspective to the design and delivery of a new insurance program. This will result in significant immediate and long-term benefits to members.
From 15 April 2018 the new policy will be available to Graduate Level 1, Mat and Full members of the PAA, allowing you to apply or renew and automatically receive insurance throughout the year with the two transactions aligned into one.
The key benefits of PAA’s new member insurance program include:
- a competitively priced option for members on their Professional Indemnity Insurance
- automatically includes $10M Professional Indemnity & $20M Public & Products Liability Insurance cover per claim
- broad coverage, tailored for PAA members, unlimited retroactive cover, run-off and Public Relations costs
- a dedicated pro bono legal service through one of Australia’s leading allied health insurance law firms, Lander & Rogers. This service is available to members who receive a complaint, claim or notification in respect of their professional services.
- specialist service from BMS for all insurance-related enquiries.
- ongoing studio risk resources tailored to our profession.
Join the PAA
Gain credibility and recognition by becoming a member of the leading industry body for Pilates in Australasia.
Find an Instructor
Are you looking for an accredited Pilates Instructor in your area?
Click below to find an instructor close to you.
News & Events
Webinars: Business & Legal Series presented by Sinclair+May
Fri 13 April: Workplace Relations: Your Legal Obligations as an Employer
Fri 18 May: Protecting your Brand
PAA Member Benefits
A privilege program providing access to special offers on a range of lifestyle and business products.