COVID-19 Information Hub
COVID-19 Member Support Plan
The recent shutdowns have dramatically affected all PAA members. To immediately help ease the burden for PAA members we have implemented the following:
- an automatic 3 month extension of all personal memberships (incremental rollout).
- the membership requirement to hold a current First Aid certificate is suspended for renewals until it is once again possible to complete First Aid training.
- BMS have been approached with a request for support for PAA Member Insurance holders. We are waiting to hear whether they can secure relief from the insurer.
- the limit for claiming online PDPs has been removed until further notice, allowing members to accumulate additional points from online workshops.
- workshop organisers are advised that approved face to face workshops can be offered in an online format – the same number of PDPs will be awarded, provided content and length are the same.
It is impossible to predict where we will all be in a few months time. The Member Support Plan will be reviewed as new developments occur with the objective of helping members manage through COVID-19 to recovery. Please get in touch if you have any further questions about your ongoing membership: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know how we can serve you better
Join the PAA
Gain credibility and recognition by becoming a member of the leading industry body for Pilates in Australasia.
*Free membership for Students of PAA recognised schools.
Find an Instructor
Are you looking for an accredited Pilates Instructor in your area?
Click to find one close to you.
PAA Member Benefits
A privilege program providing access to special offers on a range of lifestyle and business products.