Announcing an exciting new insurance program for members
Graduate Level 1, Mat and Full members of the PAA members now have exclusive access to comprehensive and cost-effective Professional Indemnity insurance and Public & Products Liability insurance through their PAA membership.
Key benefits of PAA’s new member insurance program are:
- a competitively priced option for members on their professional indemnity insurance
- high limits of coverage including $10M Professional Indemnity & $20M Public & Products Liability insurance cover per claim
- broad coverage, tailored for PAA members, including unlimited retroactive cover, run-off and public relations costs
- defence costs are included to the full policy limit
- worldwide coverage (only excluding USA), so that you are covered while overseas if you take a working holiday
- dedicated insurance program website at www.paa.bmsgroup.com
Let us know how we can serve you better
News & Events
2019 PAA Conference
Announcing three incredible International presenters, and the new conference website is up and running.
Head over now to subscribe for conference updates!
Join the PAA
Gain credibility and recognition by becoming a member of the leading industry body for Pilates in Australasia.
Find an Instructor
Are you looking for an accredited Pilates Instructor in your area?
Click below to find an instructor close to you.
PAA Member Benefits
A privilege program providing access to special offers on a range of lifestyle and business products.