Join us in MELBOURNE, 25-27 Aug 2023
We are so excited to finally bring the renowned PAA Conference to Melbourne. In the heart of the bustling Southbank precinct and close to the CBD, the Crown Conference Centre provides an amazing space for this total immersion in Pilates.
Join us for 3 days of inspiration, exploration and motivation.
Focus on delving deeper into your practice, expanding your horizons and building your business.
We are curating an amazing and diverse schedule to inspire teachers in all aspects of Pilates. This is a wonderful opportunity to gather again as a community and celebrate our love of Pilates.
Head to the Conference website to meet the presenters, plan your visit and book tickets!
Meet our Headline Presenters
- Join 2nd generation teacher and Grand Master Teacher Trainer for Romana’s Pilates, Cynthia Lochard, for 2 workshops featuring the Cadillac
- Alexandra Bohlinger and Brett Howard present 14 different workshops across the weekend!
- Pilates elder Lolita San Miguel also joins us to present an online workshop
- There will also be a huge selection of inspiring Australian presenters sharing their expertise in over 20 individual workshops
Join us at the Crown Conference Centre in Melbourne for 3 days of inspiration, exploration and motivation.
- A mix of practical and theory-based Pilates and business workshops
- A selection of masterclasses to start or close your day
- A Saturday evening Cocktail Party to socialise and celebrate the Australian Pilates community
Showcase your product at the PAA Conference Exhibition!
We invite you to showcase your service or product at the 2023 PAA Conference – Australia’s premier industry event for the Pilates sector.
Some key reasons to get involved:
- Join us for our first PAA Conference in Melbourne for over 10 years!
- Reach the largest gathering of Pilates professionals in Australia and New Zealand, with up to 250 unique attendees.
- Generate brand awareness in this dynamic sector. Whether your company is new to the market, already a player, or expanding.
- Create more leads in three days than you could in months. An opportunity for face-to-face interaction – create new business partnerships and reconnect with existing clients and past associates.
- An exhibition that delivers for you. 75% of exhibitors at our last face to face conference (2019) were returning exhibitors after successful involvement in previous events. Plus a waitlist of first time exhibitors.
Comments are closed.