- Immediately report any potential claim to BMS,
- Formally document the incident, including details of those involved,
- Submit any formal statement to BMS,
- Report any regulatory investigations or notice of complaint immediately,
- Gather any notes and supporting documentation.
Members should not:
- Speak with any third parties about the claim,
- Assume any legal fees before reporting a claim,
- Offer compensation to independently settle a claim,
- Amend or change any previous medical records once a statement of claim has been received.
If you are aware of a potential claim should contact BMS Group directly at 1800 940 764 or email@example.com