PAA Strategic Plan 2016 - 2020
At the 2015 PAA Annual General Meeting President Jen Guest presented the new PAA Strategic Direction 2016-2020, a progressive and exciting plan to lead the PAA over the next 5 years to 2020.
The mission of the PAA is to advance the interests of the Pilates industry and its practitioners, and promote the discipline to the public and other health professionals.
The Strategic Direction outlines these key initiatives to realise the PAA mission
• Set and regulate professional standards
• Promote the Pilates Method and its practitioners
• Support learning and research
• Provide services to members
• Promote the interests of the PAA
• Best practice governance
Please view the full document here: Strategic Plan