Seeking to Recruit: Member Relations Officer (MRO)
The PAA Member Relations Officer role is a dynamic and busy one: providing essential support to members, fielding phone/email enquiries from non-members, actioning items to ensure all aspects of membership are handled efficiently and accurately.
- First point of contact for membership enquiries
- Develop, implement and drive membership campaigns and initiatives for retention
- Contribute ideas and content for newsletters and social media
- Assist with event related activities
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain accurate membership records
- Provide administrative support to the committee
- Contribute towards the organisation’s strategic goals
Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, display initiative and have a passion for supporting others.
A background in membership engagement is desirable, however, strong experience in customer service and administration will be considered with the following skills and attributes:
- Calm and measured, with a positive, warm and engaging approach
- Excellent communication skills, especially written
- A capable problem solver
- Proactive and able to work independently and remotely
- Computer skills including Word & Excel
- Ability to evaluate & learn new systems e.g. Helpscout, CRM, member management systems
- Willingness to monitor social media
This is a remote working, part-time role (25 hours per week) and the preference would be for five hours work per day, Monday to Friday, within set hours.
Carolyn, our current MRO, has kindly agreed to remain on staff and train the new incumbent until they are sufficiently competent to take over the entire role.
If you love engaging with people and want to use your communication skills to help your Pilates industry body build and retain a strong membership base then please apply or request more information by emailing email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 30 November 2021
If you know of someone else who might be interested, please forward this on to them.