New Masterclasses - 4 Virtual and 1 Live Added to the Line-up
Only three weeks to go until we throw open the doors on our first ever virtual PAA conference!!
Excitement is really starting to build amongst the Conference Team as final preparations begin falling into place – and yet we are still finding time to add extra content!!
This week we have added four new virtual masterclasses to the Conference line-up. The sessions will be included as part of one day and three day tickets and will also be available on demand for 14 days:
- Mat Masterclass with Jo Bezzina
- Asymmetrical Movement to Challenge Your Core with Renee Scott
- Pilates Link Masterclass with Eric Carlovich
- Introduction to the Fuse Ladder with Kerrie McInnes
We have also teamed up with Hearts and Bones in Tasman, New Zealand who will host an In-studio masterclass and evening social event on Saturday 4th September. Tania Huddart will be presenting Using the Wunda Chair to get Your Hip Joints Dancing followed by streaming of the session The Study of Joe’s Contrology™ with Elaine Ewing and Sean Gallagher. Tickets will be on sale early next week!
Host Studios across Australia
Don’t forget, we’re also partnering with PAA Training Providers and local hosts studios to bring you similar sessions across Australia. Despite restrictions affecting some planned events, hosts studios in WA, QLD and SA are still keen to welcome you! For peace of mind, there are guarantees in place in case of lockdown in your area.
There are three ways to secure tickets for the live, In-Studio events:
- Purchase In-studio tickets at the same time as your conference ticket.
- Add to your existing conference ticket by using the ‘View your Registration’ link in your ticket confirmation email and then modifying your booking.
- Purchase the live event as a standalone ticket, without attending the conference.
Use your personal invite email to book with PAA Member discount, or find the link in your Member Benefits section after logging in to your profile (under Resources).
Announcing New Conference Podcasts
Host of our new podcast, Bruce Hildebrand has been powering through interviews this past fortnight and has captured conversations with several more of our excellent Conference presenters.
Tune in to listen to new podcasts with Renae Blackmore, Lisa Anthony, Alex O’Neill-King, Fran Hoyte and Sayshie Poynton.